Saturday, June 12, 2010

It has been WAY too Long!

So, my life has been crazy & hectic as always since I returned from Hungary.
First, it was Christmas. Then, New Years and so on. I graduated in May from the Criminal Justice Program at Wake Technical Community College. I am currently working at Wal*Mart selling cell phones, working at the pool (life guarding and teaching swim lessons!) and I am keeping an adorable kid on the side! My life is very hectic and busy!

Although, there is a lot more to tell... this blog is about Hungary/ Ukraine! In fact, I am heading back to the Ukraine soon! I am super excited and am ready to get back to the children that I think about every day.

I am writing this to ask everyone to start praying for me as I look forward to my new journey!

Thank You all for you support, love and reading my blogs. It means a lot :)

Hopefully, I will be posting videos, blogs, etc every day that I am in the Ukraine/ Hungary.

Love,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment